Mobil DTE 10 Excel™ Series
A new standard in productivity that promotes efficiency
The Mobil DTE 10 Excel Series is engineered to address the lubrication demands of a new generation of high-pressure industrial and mobile equipment — helping you reduce power consumption and increase machine output surpassing even our standard-setting Mobil DTE™ 20 Series and Mobil DTE™ 10M Series hydraulic oils.
Designed with the latest in hydraulic fluid technology, these state-of-the-art lubricants can offer great advantages:
• Increase in hydraulic efficiency — up to six percent better than our typical reference fluid — can help reduce energy consumption or increase machine productivity.*
• Visibly better system cleanliness, for more productive operation and decreased machine maintenance. Systems stay free of deposits for up to three times longer than our conventional hydraulic fluids in controlled laboratory testing.
• The shear-stable, high viscosity index allows for a wide operating temperature range maintaining maximum hydraulic efficiency and component protection at both low and high temperatures.
* Energy efficiency relates solely to the fluid performance when compared with ExxonMobil's standard hydraulic fluids. The technology used allows up to 6% increase in hydraulic pump efficiency compared with Mobil DTE 20 Series when tested in standard hydraulic applications. The energy efficiency claim for this product is based on test results on the use of fluid conducted in a controlled laboratory environment in accordance with all applicable industry standards and protocols. Actual results may vary depending on operating conditions. For more information, please contact the ExxonMobil Technical Help Desk.
Mobil DTE 10 Excel™ Fact Sheet
The Mobil DTE 10 Excel Series hydraulic oils provide outstanding hydraulic system efficiency; ultra keep clean performance, and a high degree of fluid durability. The hydraulic efficiency feature can lead to reduced energy consumption for both industrial and mobile equipment, reducing operating costs and improving productivity. Their excellent oxidation and thermal stability can help to extend oil and filter change intervals while helping to ensure clean systems. Their high level of anti-wear properties and excellent film strength characteristics result in a high degree of equipment protection that not only results in fewer breakdowns but helps improve production capacity.
• Potentially reduced energy consumption or increased system responsiveness